This pendant is handmade by wrapping copper wire around a Pyrite stone. The pendant has been oxidized for a vintage, antiqued look. As each piece is handmade with natural stones, please expect some differences from those in the photos.
- Handmade in Minnesota with Copper wire. The copper has been antiqued for an earthy, boho vibe.
- Pyrite gemstone (aka Fool's Gold).
- The chain is copper-plated brass and closes with a lobster clasp.
- The pendant measures just under 1" long and 5/8" wide.
- Packaged in a small gift box (gift wrapping is also available). Copper is the traditional gift for the 7th and 22nd wedding anniversaries.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
As pictured. Received items very quickly.
amazing Pendant - Necklace Shorter Than I Thought. overall an amazing piece of jewelry!