This necklace is handmade with copper wire and a lapis lazuli stone. The stone is a deep blue with golden pyrite flecks.
- Handmade in Minnesota with Copper wire. The copper has been antiqued for an earthy, boho vibe.
- Lapis Lazuli gemstone is deep blue and is the stone for the 9th wedding anniversary.
- The chain is copper-plated brass and closes with a lobster clasp.
- The pendant length is about 1 inch and it is about 5/8" wide.
- Packaged in a small gift box (gift wrapping is also available). Copper is the traditional gift for the 7th and 22nd wedding anniversaries.