These earrings are handcrafted from solid copper. They are quite light and have been antiqued for a vintage, rustic look. The teardrop shape is 1.25" long. Because each pair is handmade, please expect slight differences from those shown in the photos. An original Pillar of Salt Studio design.
- Handmade in Minnesota with Copper wire. The copper has been given an antique finish for an earthy, boho vibe.
- Ear wires are solid copper.
- Clear coated to preserve the oxidized finish.
- Total length including ear wires is 1.75 inch. They are 5/8" wide.
- Packaged in a small gift box (gift wrapping is also available). Copper is the traditional gift for the 7th and 22nd wedding anniversaries.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These are PERFECT! New favorite earring and will certainly be buying again from this artist!
Beautiful earrings, wonderful craftsmanship.