This pendant is handmade by forming copper wire into a little nest with small beads as eggs. The pendant has been oxidized for a vintage, antiqued look. As each piece is handcrafted, please expect minor differences from those in the photos.
- Handmade in Minnesota with Copper wire. The copper has been antiqued for an earthy, boho vibe.
- The eggs are small 4mm simulated pearls. Available in a variety of colors.
- Pendant is about 1 inch across.
- Chain is antiqued copper plated brass with lobster clasp closure.
- Packaged in a small gift box (gift wrapping is also available). Copper is the traditional gift for the 7th and 22nd wedding anniversaries. Pearl is the stone for the 3rd, 12th, and 30th anniversary. Pearl is also the birthstone for June.