Small, handcrafted copper wire wrapped pendant necklace. Aquamarine is the traditional stone for the 19th wedding anniversary and the birthstone for March. Copper is the traditional gift for the 7th anniversary.
- Stone: pale blue Aquamarine.
- Wire: solid copper, antiqued.
- Dimensions: The pendant measures approximately 1.25" long and about 3/4" wide.
- Chain: antiqued copper plated brass chain in the length of your choice (choose from the drop-down menu above). It closes with a lobster clasp. Shown on an 18" chain.
- Because each piece is handmade please expect some minor differences from those represented in the photos.
- The bail is large enough so the chain can easily be switched out for another chain, ribbon, etc.
- This item has been given a protective clear coat to help preserve the antiqued finish.
- The mannequin is shown for size reference wearing the same design but with Amethyst.
© 2021 Sara Lott. All rights reserved.