The three arrows have become a symbol for parents of children with Down Syndrome, with the number three representing the three 21st chromosomes that result in Down Syndrome, and the arrow has the meaning of rising up and moving forward.
This necklace was a special request from a customer and I am happy to now offer it to others.
- Metal: Copper, antiqued.
- Pendant Size: just under 2" long and 3/4" across.
- Chain: copper plated brass (lead and nickel free) with lobster clasp.
- Length: choose your length from the drop-down menu. The photographs show it worn on 18" and 28" lengths.
- This item has been given a protective clear coat to help preserve the antiqued finish.
- Because each one is handmade please expect slight differences from the photographed piece.