Handcrafted copper wire wrapped earrings. Aquamarine is the birthstone for March, and the traditional stone for the 19th wedding anniversary.
- Stone: pale blue Aquamarine.
- Metal: solid copper, antiqued
- Dimensions: Each earring hangs about 1.25" from the piercing and is 1/2" wide.
- This item has been given a protective clear coat to help preserve the antiqued finish.
- Because each item is handmade, there will be some slight differences from those in the photos.
I take care to try and accurately represent items in my photos, but color will vary slightly from monitor to monitor.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I had a uniquely wonderful experience with this seller. The item shipped quickly, but when the post office said it arrived, I could not find it anywhere. It turns out someone in my family was cleaning and recycled the box before it was opened. I emailed the seller that I thought it didn't arrive and she very patiently investigated and dealt with my lost package angst. Fortunately we found it before the recycle bin made it out to the curb. The earrings are beautiful, but more importantly the seller is a steady, patient, kind human.
I love these earrings. I bought them as a gift for my daughter to pair with the beaded adjustable necklace "as seen on Cedar Cove" that is sold in this shop. Sara does excellent work and I have purchased several items from her. Shipping is quick and products arrived securely.